A quick heads up to let you know I’ll be sharing the stage Wednesday 13/11/13 in Beechworth with Fiona Fell as part of the monthly Entrepreneurs Alliance group evening.
We hope to send people away with some good quality information under their belts and a feeling of empowerment when it comes to making an impact online and feeling all safe and secure during the process.
Hope to see you there.
Here is the blurb…
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE
Our guests this month are Cate Ferguson from Dreamcatcher Marketing /Cate Ferguson Online and Fiona Fell from Leads to Clients. They will show you how to utilise 2 important aspects of the Internet.
Fiona will show you how to ‘magnetise’ your website and emails
- Website design for signs ups, enquires and sales – incl. Lead Magnets
- Email marketing for lead nurturing and client conversion
- Email marketing for client relationship nurturing and referrals
- Systems to automate/schedule/trigger ‘keep in touch’ sequences
Cate will look at online security, even when you don’t have a website
- The new realities of online security
- The importance of really good passwords for all your online activities,
- How to control your social media presence, online banking, telecommunications etc
- How to ensure that your website is secure when it is created and, as time passes, that everything is kept up to date and continues to be secure
After supper our 2 website experts will host a Q&A session which is your opportunity to ask those big (or little) questions about websites and the Internet.
We suggest you start thinking now!