I love it when you find yourself in a new situation and discover something about yourself you didn’t already know.
I recently had the chance to help a company fill a new site with content.
It was part of a bigger content marketing strategy and also part of the brand building activities. They had me on staff for a couple of months as a specialist writer.
This is where the discovering things about yourself comes in. You see, despite writing all my life as part of my work I’ve never thought of myself as a writer. I was offered the writing gig and I said yes and you know what?
- I like being a writer.
- I like filling in all the blanks on a website or blog.
- I like working as part of a strategy, of a vision.
- I enjoyed the challenge
- I was uncertain if I was good enough
- I enjoyed seeing my work up there on someone else’s website
- I loved how they loved my writing.
The job is now done, I’m not writing any more for them for now at least. However, there is a tonne of information on their website that I wrote!
I am a Writer. I create great content. I can do that for you. Contact me today.